Agile Project Manager
This is a new and exclusive opportunity for an agile Project Manager to join my financial client
- Title: Agile Project Manager
- Agile methods: Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean
- Technology Front Office Web application projects in Ajax. HTML5, Silverlight or Flex.
- Projects front-office trading projects in Financial Markets / Investment Banking.
- Location: London City Bishopsgate/ Liverpool Street Station
- Salary: £55K - £65K base, dependent on experience
- This is a full-time, permanent role only - no contractors.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an agile project manager to join this highly successful team who are the leading edge of web based trading technology
You will join a team of Project Managers and be using your agile delivery skills to coordinate various Client projects.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Explain and set up an agile delivery model (Kanban / Scrum etc.) to deliver the project in shippable increments.
- Act as an agile coach to the teams
- Manage team dynamics (coach, mediate conflict, foster self-organisation, facilitate decisions).
- Foster continuous improvement behaviour. Advocate metrics to act as catalysts for change (e.g. cycle time metrics, build metrics etc.) and reduction of waste.
- Experience in agile project management experience (e.g. Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean).
- Track record of delivering front-office trading projects in Financial Markets / Investment Banking.
For more information, and the chance to be considered, please do send through a CV for more information
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales