Operations / Project Manager
- Full Time
Pharmica is a market leader in providing healthcare to patients across the UK via our innovative website. We employ a range of healthcare and technology experts. Our ethos is that by providing cutting-edge technology to automate and innovate we can deliver a safer, more affordable health care experience.
Located in Clerkenwell (London), a few minutes’ walk from Farringdon / Barbican / Old Street tube stations.
We are looking for a highly organised Operations/Project Manager to join a fast-paced company during a crucial growth period. Your role will be instrumental in ensuring the smooth running of company operations and the successful delivery of new projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team where you can have a genuine impact on the future of the business and work closely with company owners.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure the flawless execution of projects
- Prepare clear and comprehensive project briefs and oversee execution from start to finish
- Maintain a solid overview of company operations and coordinate staff and resources to ensure business goals and priorities are met
- Mentor and motivate team members to increase productivity and implement best practice
- Ensuing that new projects or initiatives are properly planned and executed effectively
- Design, implement and improve processes for project management and analysis
- Work across multiple departments to ensure staff satisfaction and productivity
- Examine analytics data and draw insights to improve company operations
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier University (may consider candidates without a degree but with equivalent experience/certifications)
- Proven work experience or training in an operations management or project management role
- Highly organised individual who is confident and comfortable multi-tasking and working across multiple departments/disciplines
- Excellent planning abilities and confidence overseeing project management from start to finish
- Excellent standard of written and verbal English (the role will require you to communicate with key stakeholders and senior external partners)
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to take on a senior role in a fast-growing business and work closely with the company management to shape the future of the business
- The ability to work across multiple departments and gain substantial experience
- The opportunity to shape company priorities and initiate new projects and initiatives that you believe will have a significant positive impact on the business
We are looking for an enthusiastic and bright individual to join our central London office team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, driven and above all eager to learn.
We welcome fresh new ideas and support free thinking in all our workers. If you feel that you are suited to role and you want to progress quickly in this independent company, then contact us with a covering letter and a copy of your CV. No agencies!