Estates Project Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
We are actively looking for a Project Manager to come and join a key hospital contract we have in County Durham. This will be an essential part of the how the hospital runs day to day.
You will be assisting the Estates Manager helping manage all aspects of Project Management for Life Cycle and Variation Work within a Health Care Hospital Environment.
Healthcare experience is advantageous.
- Support the management delivery of planned and reactive maintenance
- Assist in ensuring that all Statutory Compliance for M&E and Building Fabric for the site is up to date at all times
- Assist and advise managers, SPV and Trust staff
- 5 years technical or project management experience
- Minimum H.N.D in a Building Services Subject
- Knowledge of financial procedures e.g. preparing KPI, WOR reports
- Good verbal & written communication skills
As an equal opportunities employer, should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.
Omni RMS is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.