Site Manager - Restoration & Masonry Project
We are looking for a Site Foreman/Site Manager to help run a high-end restoration and conversion project in West London.
This project involves a conversion of a hotel into 7 flats along with restoration work. The value of the package is circa £3.5m and will be running for around 2 years.
This an immediate start for the right candidate.
It is essential that the Site Foreman/Site Manager has a strong Masonry background and experience running these types of projects before.
The role of the Site Manager
Reporting into the Contracts Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Overall responsibility to successfully deliver all construction projects on time and within agreed budget
- Managing all direct operatives and sub-contractors, ensuring planned works are completed on time, whilst minimizing disruption to residents and the public
- Working closely with the supply chain and clients, providing market leading technical expertise
- Overall responsibility for the P&L of your projects
To be successful as the Site Foreman/Site Manager you will need to possess the following:
- 5 years’ + experience working with a Restoration Contractor working on similar projects
- Degree in Construction Management or similar
- Be able to start immediately