Regulatory Project Manager – Oncology
We’re collaborating with a Global pharmaceutical organisation to recruit for a Regulatory Project Manager. In this position you’ll be responsible for the design and implementation of regulatory strategies for a portfolio of compounds across Europe.
Other duties include;
• Develop regulatory strategies for late stage development products across European markets
• Support managing the Regulatory budget
• Supporting the development and management of the Regulatory department to ensure optimal function of the department
• Prior eligibility to work in the UK is required – Sponsorship not on offer with this position.
• Must have relevant life sciences degree
• 6+ years Regulatory Affairs experience
• Experience working with MAA via CP
• Must have worked with European markets
If you would like to apply for this position or discuss our other active positions please contact Charlie on 01189 522 797 or Charlie.Harris@Regulatoryprofessionals.com.
If you are not currently looking but know someone who would be good for this role then get in touch. We offer a referral scheme at Regulatory Professionals where in which a successful recommendation will earn you £250 worth of vouchers *terms and conditions apply*