Property / Project Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Property/Project Manager to join our Market leading company based in Bishop Stortford who acquire sites to develop as telecommunication base stations.
You will be driving property acquisition and project co- ordination whilst supporting the end2end deployment management teams.
The role will be involved in the whole process from site acquisition to construction and ongoing management, so will be adaptable and ensure engagement, alignment and clear communication across the team and external stakeholders.
- The project management co-ordination role extends across - property acquisition, site design, town planning, instructing solicitors, construction, site handover, site management, lease renewals, alterations.
- Specifically preparing site feasibility and acquisition reports, identifying challenges in planning/deployment, identifying solutions and ensuring reports are crafted to achieve best marketing and value add for our business.
- The role will be responsible for working with the senior management property team for overall acquisition performance, including key site decisions, the ongoing stakeholder relationship management and monitoring, ensuring our property goals are achieved.
- Managing complex stakeholder and 3rd party relationships at differing seniority levels.
- Recommend and execute property acquisition decisions for major clients and customers.
- Manage and own regular commercial meetings with Senior Property Managers within the group and with external clients as required, ensuring confident engagement, alignment and clear communication.
- Business Issue / Risks Escalation – facilitate key escalations across the property acquisition portfolio on all regulatory, commercial and qualitative matters ensuring company goals are being met
- Responsible for tracking, assessing and driving project performance improvements, acting as a contact point for escalations and issues, through to resolution.
This role will suit a property professional, potentially with a commercial property background, general practice or building surveyor or someone with a relevant background who is seeking a change