Landscape Project Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager who has experience of working on a high end 5 acre project near Braintree.
- Be responsible for the programming of projects from inception to completion.
- Ensure compliance and H&S are in place and adhered to.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Client Liaison with both peers, clients and contractors
- Problem solver as required within project
- Report project performance to Director as required
- Update on pricing and financials
- Identify areas of training and organise diarise as required
- Manage the environmental requirements of the projects.
- Responsible for the project cost control.
- Experience in Multi site disciplines
- 5 years + in Landscape Construction
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Full Clean driving licence