2 days left
- Full Time
This role is with a rapidly growing Software Consultancy firm who works with leading some of the biggest firms in Europe such as McDonald’s, Morrisons, HSBC, ABN Amro and BT. They are passionate about helping people and systems simply work better and more efficiently and they have an exceptional track record to prove it.
They are looking for an ambitious candidate who has experience in change management, project management or service delivery. Working within a tight project team on a big budget, you’ll get to oversee and deliver high-impact projects across the world.
– Ensuring the scope and quality of projects is controlled and delivered successfully
– Handling large budgets and long project durations
– Manage both Time and Materials projects and fixed price work
– Define change control procedures and ensure they are rigorously followed
– Planning and delivering complex projects
– Facilitating and managing workshops and meetings
– Managing the performance and output of large teams
– Managing stakeholders
– Meet the planned timescales and costs
– Designing and implementing project governance structures
– Identify, manage and escalate all project issues, assumptions, dependencies and risks to profit margin
You will have at least three years experience in most or all of the following: which needs to be detailed on your CV:
– Delivering on over five projects on time and to budget
– Knowledge of project methodologies and their implementation
– Excellent presentation and reporting skills
– Stakeholder management and leadership skills
– Natural communicator and a team player
– Proven experience of change management and service delivery (desired)
You MUST be willing to travel (up to four nights away from home) for this role.