I'm actively recruiting a project manager for my client, a facilities management company based in greater London. Working in an Agile environment, you'll be responsible for managing a variety of projects including business change and project planning phases. You will be working with the Business Change and Communications functions to ensure clear and successful outcomes.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Proven knowledge of project planning tools (MS Project or smartsheet)
- Strong project management skills (project monitoring, planning, RAID logs, resource delegation, etc)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of the relationship between project change and benefit management framework
- At least 3 years experience with business change projects
If interested, please send an up to date CV