Real Estate Project Coordinator, EMEA
Reporting to EMEA Director of Real Estate, you will responsible for Coordination of project delivery with a focus upon Campus operational setup and key liaison between project team and key stakeholders. Project objectives Include:
- Collocation of WPP businesses in given cities into newly created Campus buildings in key markets in EMEA.
- Deliver sustainable environments that support core business objectives and strategies, to promote collaboration and provide unrivalled levels of amenity.
- Reduce property costs through collocation and occupational efficiency.
- Consolidate and outsource all property and facilities management functions to enable best in class asset performance and to support occupational flexibility.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Understand how businesses currently operate – ensure their needs are allowed for/ designed into the new Campus building.
- Ensure any required lease extensions are actioned.
- Ensure there is a plan to exit and clear buildings – that reinstatement/ dilapidation obligations have been considered/ assessed and acted upon.
- Together with WPP and business management teams identify any consequent changes in headcount due to consolidation, such as in facilities teams, reception teams etc.
- Identify existing in-house or external resources who might be protected under staff transfer rights.
- Working with local businesses and appointed Facility/ Experience Manager to ensure all facility services contracts in relation to existing buildings are terminated at the appropriate stage, such as utilities, security, cleaning etc.
- Assist businesses in negotiations with work councils – where required.
- Monitoring any changes in business structure and headcount and relaying information to project and property management teams.
- Working with the Campus Facilities/ Experience and move managers to instigate audits for filing, furniture, AV etc.
- Working with project team and move manager to form a move/ relocation schedule – consulting and communicating with businesses about move scheduling and processes.
- Attendance at SteerCo meetings to provide status updates
- Regular attendance and participation in design team and project meetings.
- Liaison between project team and key stakeholders.
- Together with GRE and the project team agreeing and implementing methodology for establishment cost apportionment.
- Working with legal resource to document intercompany agreements, if required.
- Working with project team and external resources to agree and implement strategy for facilities management, catering and other non-core activities.
- Ensuring Campus general arrangements have been thoroughly considered and allowed for, from an operational standpoint
- Ensure the new Campus facility is set up from operational standpoint on time – including all processes, procedures and supporting tools.
- Form and communicate the operational vision for the new Campus building.
- Working directly with suppliers and also via WPP Procurement in the selection and appointment of Campus facility service providers – ensuring appropriate mobilisation plans are in place.
- Recruitment of Campus building Facility/ Experience Manager
Your Critical Skills and Experience
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Broad ranging experience of delivering complex multifaceted real estate projects across different markets.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills with inclusive attitude towards team-working.
- Excellent organisational ability.
- Keen focus upon attention to detail.
- The ability to constructively challenge