As a business with an ambitious and achievable growth strategy, there are fantastic opportunities for you to develop and enhance your career at Stonbury. Our Core Values of Passion, Respect, Integrity, Quality and Innovation act as our guiding principles and enable us to realise our potential together.
Reporting to the Delivery Manager, the post-holder will be responsible for delivering client projects in a highly collaborative and proactive manner to the agreed programme. The post holder will ultimately be responsible for ensuring both project and commercial duties are completed to a high standard and within budget parameters. You will work in line with our Core Values.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience two of which must have been in a managerial role
- Extensive experience in the delivery of civil engineering projects
- Possess a nationally recognised certificate of Health and Safety or NEBOSH qualification (SMSTS or similar)
- Able to work alone own and using own initiative to solve problems and complete daily tasks
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communicator, able to liaise confidently and deal with a variety of people including the client, suppliers and wider team members face-to- face, in writing and on the telephone
- Organised, focused and self-determined
- Possess a positive “can do” attitude and be committed to high levels of care for staff and the client
- Ability to work flexibly in line with business requirements
- Strong IT skills, in particular MS Excel/MS Project
- Ability to communicate openly in client & team meetings
- Commercial experience included but not limited to the NEC3/4 suite of contracts
- Civils/Structural Refurbishment background and experience
- Ability to compile site stock reports, cost reporting and participate in commercial discussions
- Company car or car allowance
- 24 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays with an option to purchase 5 extra days
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Private medical insurance
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Eyecare scheme
- Access to hundreds of retail, travel and gym membership discounts, cycle to work scheme, reward and recognition initiatives and more via Stonbury Salary Extras
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Opportunities for job specific training
The People and Culture Team will be processing CVs as they are received on this Project Management position, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure you are considered.
All offers of employment will be subject to DBS, medical and reference checks. We also conduct random drug and alcohol testing.