Account/Project Manager - German speaking
Location: South London -- (potential to work from home on a rotation basis dependant on government advise and protocol).
Salary £26/£32k Including Benefits
Reports to: Senior Account/Project Manager
Due to the continues success and growth within this highly successful international Creative Packaging & Brand Building Agency based in South London, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account/Project Manager - German speaking, ideally with a minimum of 2 years’ experience managing project based work, working to tight deadlines, ideally within a creative environment, but not essentail, dealing with German clients. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate efficiency, resilience with the ability to deal with a demanding workload. Ability to build strong working relationships and manage expectations is essential.
COVID -19 Safety Standards
All applications need to be within commuting distance of the office in South London. Client services staff have the potential to work from home on a rotation basis. The office has followed government protocol by completing a thorough risk assessment in order to provide a safe place to work.
- Responsible for the administration and running of accounts/projects and for maintaining long-standing client relationships as well as building and maintaining strong internal relationships across the company.
- To own and manage entire projects from taking the initial brief from the client to obtaining approval to release the project to the client, working closely with the internal Design and Artwork teams to facilitate the production of packaging for our clients.
- Responsible for ensuring projects are completed to the highest standard and to deadline. Managing conflicting deadlines to ensure changing priorities are recognised and planned for accordingly.
- Communicate with clients professionally, building client relationships to inspire trust and confidence in the Company.
- Maintain excellent standards of spoken and written communication in German and English.
- Effectively communicate client briefs to the Design and Artwork departments to ensure work is produced to client specification first time.
- Ensure the accuracy and precision of all work by continuously checking all details against the client brief, brand guidelines and/or style guides.
- Liaise with the Studio Manager, Design and Artwork departments, giving adequate notice for jobs to be scheduled for production.
- Analyse, understand, question and challenge German Client briefings.
- Write briefings for internal design, photoshoot and digital artwork projects.
- Brief the design or artwork team on individual projects.
- Effectively manage the timing and execution of the internal design and artwork process.
- Organise photoshoots, get quotations, book photographers and home economists, organise/source product samples, write photo briefings etc.
- Proofread your designs and artworks.
- Ensure that your projects comply with all current client design and artwork guidelines.
- Keep full track of all your live projects and be able to give a full account of the status of each project at any given time.
- Manage client expectations and make sure that all deadlines are met.
- To advise and assist other members of the Client Services department as required.
- Responsible and accountable for complete budgets of all projects.
- Ensure all projects are invoiced promptly and within company timelines.
- Due to the continuously changing nature of the business we require you to be flexible. As a term of your employment you may be required to undertake such other duties as may reasonably be required of you.