Our client is a leading professional body, dedicated to improving the practice of medicine and are looking for a Project Manager to join their dynamic team in London.
The post holder will be responsible for all aspects of project management. The post holder will work with the Programme Lead to ensure outputs and benefits are established, along with detailed project plans, milestones, performance indicators and communication plans.
- Manage all aspects of the programme
- Provide day-to-day management of the programme including contract and budgetary management
- Ensure effective information governance policies are implemented
- Track, monitor, and communicate project progress
- Write and deliver reports and presentations to project governance
- The post holder is expected to be a team player within the Department
- Educated to a degree level
- Prince 2 Project Management qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in clinical research or audit (essential)
- Experience in project management (essential)
- Confident using MS Office packageGood understanding of the purpose and process of clinical research and audit