Are you an experienced Project Manager? Do you have proven experience of delivering projects in a fast-changing environment? Are you stuck in a rut and now looking for your next challenge?
If so, please read on….
As a Project Manager, you will have responsibility for managing multiple projects concurrently.
- You will be leading and managing projects from initiation to completion
- You will prepare and maintain project documentation, project plans, progress reports, monthly reports
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You will be working closely with the PM Lead to embed the project framework
- Working with business development to help scope and cost bids
- Directly managing the development of various projects from begging to end
- Defining the project scope and the goals necessary to support the business requirements
- You will have strong experience of managing projects from beginning to end
- You will have strong experience working with private and public sector bodies
- Ability to produce and maintain project documentation
- Great conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Experience of procuring services, including contributing to contract reviews and negotiations
- Experience in business/opportunity development.