Mechanical Project Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Mechanical PM - £25 p/h + mileage - 3-month contract - Local Authority - Flexible working / Work From Home
Hays Building Services, Leicester are working with a Local Authority based in Leicestershire, who are currently seeking a Mechanical Project Manager on a 3-month contract with the potential for temporary to permanent placement. This local authority offers a varied workload, with both Domestic and Commercial properties as part of their portfolio.
Your new role
You will act as a Project Manager / Clerk of works for a handful of high profile projects such as a major boiler plant replacement at a sheltered scheme. You will provide specialist technical support and guidance to the organisation where work involves specialist mechanical components or systems. You will also take on a Clerk of Works role for heating and boiler installations, providing guidance and recommendations to the compliance offer in relation to the gas servicing.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong Mechanical knowledge and technical ability.
- Good knowledge of Gas installations and servicing on Domestic & Commercial public properties
- Ability to effectively communicate reports and scopes of work.
- Experience managing Mechanical projects.
- Appropriate Mechanical qualifications such as a Level 3 in Plumbing & Heating or equivalent.
- Mechanical trade background useful but not essential.
What you'll get in return
- £25 per hour (PAYE rates slightly lower)
- 3-month contract Flexible working + Working From Home.
- Company laptop + phone
- Working hours are 37 per week.
During your 3-month contract you will have your own personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement. Refer a Friend scheme - £250 in vouchers as a thank you. Opportunities to work for the only recruitment agency endorsed by the CIBSE.
Upon permanent appointment you will receive; An excellent range of benefits with flexible working and no core hours, generous leave entitlement including a full week off over Christmas and access to the Local Authority Pension Scheme
What you need to do now
If you would like to apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' and attach a copy of your most up to date CV.
For more information, please call James Jarvis on 0116 253 8097 - please note that calls are currently diverted to our consultants mobile phones whilst we continue to work from home.