Fire Risk Assessments Project Officer
- Full Time
A leading NHS organisation is looking to appoint an experienced Estates and Facilities professional who holds expertise within Fire Safety management in a hospital based setting.
The role is to conduct a time conscious project on behalf of the Estates and Facilities Team, conducting Fire Risk Assessment for Complex Buildings;
- You will need to be familiar with Firecode , the layout and operational aspect of Nucleus Hospitals;
- Familiar with HTM 81, also Part B Building Regulations;
- A member of the Fire Risk Assessor Certification Scheme;
- A Nationally Accredited Fire Risk Assessor Register Member;
- Hold extensive knowledge of the principal workplace fire hazards, associated risks and passive and active means available to mitigate fire;
- Have the ability to apply the principals and methodology of fire risk assessment and to produce a comprehensive Fire Risk Assessment in an approved format.
This is a short-term assignment; you will need to be available for interview immediately and be able to commence the assignment within a week of the interview date.
For further information please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 or apply via this advert.