Who are we?
UpSkill Digital is a training and digital empowerment agency with a fresh and dynamic approach to learning. Our mission? To empower businesses and individuals to succeed through technology by running innovative virtual and in-person workshops on a global scale.
We’re fast thinkers and quick do-ers with a meticulous eye for detail, holding our work to an incredibly high standard. We help some of the world’s best-known brands think big and scale their learning programs at pace, and we love what we do.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a results-driven project manager to drive growth and provide exceptional delivery on some of our larger digital skills and transformation projects with some of the world’s best known brands. You are a versatile and experienced Project Manager with a passion for implementing learning programs around digital expertise. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a startup and/ or agency environment. Your role will be to coordinate and use our company resources effectively to provide exceptional delivery on all aspects of the project workstreams.
You take responsibility for coordinating, budgeting, tracking, and delivery of digital workshops and learning experience projects online and face-to-face. The role will also encompass building client relationships, resourcing and managing partner relationships.
It would be preferred if the candidate was available immediately.
It's essential that we find someone who:
- Has a minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in managing projects with large multinational clients
- Have managed at least 3 projects simultaneously at an extremely high standard
- Is a hard working individual with remarkable time management, organisational and communication skills
- Has a commercial mindset with a strong financial acumen and an eye for new business opportunities
- Has a background of consistent engagement of clients, using a consultative selling approach that positions the company and yourself as a long-term, trusted advisor in order to ensure the partners we work with are assured
- Has demonstrable foresite to anticipate roadblocks and pivot accordingly
- Is a self-starter with a strong work ethic, positive attitude and a high energy level
- Has experience developing and presenting pitches to clients
- Has unparalleled attention to detail with a hands-on approach in a fast paced environment
- Has a love of producing reports with necessary IT Skills particularly G Suite (Google Apps)
- Is proficient with spreadsheets and knowledge on reporting structures
- Enjoys running and coordinating training events and workshops online and in-person
*It’d be a bonus if you also:
- Have experience in the areas of learning management or digital transformation
- Have experience with digital content creation
- Proven track record of securing business from large organisations with a prolonged sales cycle and worked with CRM systems
What's the job exactly? Main duties will include:
- Act as main point of contact for your client accounts and their teams on a day-to-day basis, providing limitless support and expertise on seamless programme and project delivery
- Deliver exceptional project management to ensure that content is developed timeously and in line with the desired outcomes and according to brand standards
- Scheduling and trainer management for the delivery of the trainings across YouTube, Meets and other digital platforms
- Engaging with external and internal stakeholders to arrange and lead briefing and debriefings
- Reporting on all trainings and projects
- Strategic thinking and development of systems and process on how to reach those most at need as well as what content is most needed
- Ensure your client POC is being elevated in their role through the success of their programmes and efficient delivery
- Work closely with the Talent and Learning team to ensure that events/virtual sessions are scheduled in a timely and detailed manner to ensure that the logistics of the sessions are fulfilled
- To liaise with the Learning Design team to ensure that the content development, fits client brand guidelines and translates to the clients’ training and impact need
- Ensure all client-related documents (e.g SOWs, briefs, content, reports) are stored in their respective drive folders and you’re a custodian to the correct storage of documents
- To support general office management, including filing quotes, order information and invoices
- Oversee partner & trainer management for client and training events including virtual and offline sessions
What we offer you
- Agile working environment
- Internal well-being initiatives
- Jam-packed company social schedule
- Cycle Scheme and Tech Scheme
- Access to learning and development opportunities, allowances and loans
Does this sound like you? Then get involved!
As part of the process, we will be asking all candidates to submit a 2-minute video covering:
We would love to get a feel for your approach and personality so If you feel you would be a great fit, please submit your CV and a video that is no longer than 2-3 minutes.
The video should include:
- What would be your game changing approach to this role
- An example of when you implemented a process that improved efficiency
- What skills you think make a great Project Manager and an example of when you had applied those skills and the impact
Job Types: Full-time, 6 month FTC with potential to extend