Junior Project Manager
We are The Disruption® Agency in Healthcare and we're looking for dynamic, curious and creative thinkers with a passion for client service, the tenacity to produce bold work and a restless desire to do more.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative and Disruptive clients in the industry at the forefront of modern healthcare. Our clients span high-science pharmaceuticals in fields of inflammation, oncology and neurology to consumer health DTC campaigns - globally, regionally and locally.
Our culture is of the utmost importance to us, we're authentic, we do good, we raise hell and we'd love to Disrupt with you.
YOU ARE THE REALITY CHECK
The center of gravity on every project, grounding your team and guiding them toward success. You’re courageous and steadfast when it comes to what’s best for your colleagues, and you have an innate ability to balance their needs with the demands of the business.
You’re a strategic problem solver with a track record of spotting solutions where others
see only obstacles. You enjoy seeking out opportunities to increase efficiency. You go
well beyond sending out timelines, you keep the wheels in motion. You are the master
of process who rises above blind enforcement. You never lose sight of the goal, and you
excel at bringing people together and keeping them engaged in its pursuit. In short, you
are always on it. You ignite unity to enable “Wow!
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
LEAD BY EXAMPLE
- Facilitate a calm, steady environment to enable and encourage the best work
- Motivate the team by displaying a high level of respect, positivity, and accountability
- Make decisions based on lessons learned, as well as recommendations from team members close to the project
- Create an environment of learning and mentorship for junior members of the team
- Manage conflict with a focus on identifying solutions
MAKE IT HAPPEN
- Manage your team’s adherence to the agency workflow, ensuring all projects are effectively executed and delivered successfully against client expectations
- Lead task list meetings as well as internal and client status meetings
- Communicate goals and priorities, ensuring tasks are accomplished on time, on budget, and error-free
- Develop strong instincts when it comes to employing flexibility within the process
- Create project estimates and manage the project’s financials throughout the course of the job
- Work closely with team leaders to determine internal resource and financial allocations and ensure that all jobs are managed on budget, on time, and within scope
- Exhibit strong decision-making skills during both internal and external finance meetings to contribute to the overall health of the business
- Employ a strategic approach when troubleshooting issues related to timelines and budgets to balance internal resources and Client expectations
- Share best practices for agency process and workflow based on your successes and learnings
READ THE ROOM
- Exhibit a strong level of emotional intelligence in your daily interactions (internal and external)
- Determine when a conflict needs to be escalated and when it can be handled directly
- Act as peacemaker when necessary, using your position of neutrality to help the team come up with strong solutions
- Recent graduate who wants to build a career in advertising
- Although a science degree is not essential, a real desire and passionate for Science and Healthcare is.
- Keen interest in Project Management
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you