CRM project manager / Programme manager
About us: Nasim Consulting is a leading IT consulting organisation founded in Dec 2002. The Company's main aim being providing high-end consulting services in diverse fields, Nasim Consulting is growing into a global organisation.
In 2003, Nasim Consulting added a new dimension to its existing placement services with the creation of a development centre, which houses many of our top IT professionals, who create applications, support our business partners and perform application maintenance as needed.
Nasim Consulting being a fast growing company plans to expand globally with the opening of its new branch in Bangalore, which is the hub of the Indian IT industry.
Job Title: CRM project manager
Specialist role: Programme manager
Client: Government Sector (Public Sector)
Job Type: Contract
Expected contract length: 18 months
Latest start date: Monday 19 October 2020
Job Location: London
Maximum Salary Rate Per Day: £ 400-500 Salary rate per day
Closing date for applications: Thursday 24 September 2020 at 11:59pm GMT
Contracted hours 9am 5pm Monday to Friday.
Skills and experience
The Client will use the essential and nice-to-have skills and experience to help them evaluate suppliers’ technical competence.
Essential skills and experience
- * Extensive experience in leading CRM project delivery within complex organisations
- * Significant experience of managing complex data and CRM projects
- System integration/interface delivery experience
- * An in depth understanding of all aspects of CRM and CRM delivery
- Expert in multiple project and programme management approaches / methodologies including Waterfall, Agile and Theory of Change
- * Extensive knowledge of a range of quality, performance and project management tools and techniques eg estimation, planning and benefit mapping
- * Extensive knowledge of business analysis and requirements gathering using a range of quality business analysis tools and methodologies
- * Demonstrable experience of initiating and leading complex CRM projects with significant change management elements within a large, political, organisation.
- * Recognised formal practitioner qualifications in project and programme management or similar by experience (e.g. MSP, APM, Agile PM, DSDM PRINCE2, certified change management or equivalent).
- * Extensive experience of dealing with managers and staff at all levels and across organisational boundaries; building relationships in order to achieve agreed objectives.
- * Advanced IT skills in relation to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, Visio or other project tools
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- * Experience of working in a politically sensitive environment.
- * Demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation, resourcefulness and flexibility with a pro-active approach to problem solving
- * Proven ability to motivate others and take teams ‘with them’ on a change journey
- * Able to lead a matrix managed team and provide support and constructive challenge to senior colleagues.
- Proven ability of bringing creative solutions to problems
- * Able to present complex issues clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, and to develop appropriate promotional material.
- * Has excellent presentation skills and is able to express self clearly, develop powerful arguments and communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences
Summary of the work:
Overall implementation and delivery of the CRM application.
Overall implementation of systems integration for CRM application
Management of CRM application stakeholders across the Council
Development and maintenance of the CRM Project Plan, RAIDS
Management of assigned resource and budget
Liaison and influence project team to deliver to plan
What the specialist will work on:
The CRM Project will be delivered across the Council and will include process design through to implementation, testing and training, transition to Go Live and hand back to BAU. The CRM Project Manager will be responsible for the end to end delivery of the CRM application in terms of time, cost, quality and benefits.
Reporting to the Divisional Director, Customer Services the CRM Project Manager will act as the main focal point for CRM within the Digital Portfolio. The CRM Project Manager must be able to develop relationships with all key stakeholders.
Reference ID: CRM project manager
Contract length: 18 months
Application Deadline: 24/09/2020
Expected Start Date: 19/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £400.00-£500.00 per day
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- managing complex data and CRM projects: 2 years (Required)
- understanding of all aspects of CRM and CRM delive: 2 years (Required)
- CRM project delivery within complex organisations: 2 years (Required)