As a Project Manager you'll be working with a number of major Consumer brands taking on increasing levels of client responsibility as you develop your skills. At Biglight there's a genuine emphasis on collaborative team working, You’ll be the engine of the Account team, making sure that the team have everything that they need to manage our accounts proactively across all of our clients.
You’ll help develop ideas for clients that generate a true return on investment and present ideas back to teams, but the real core of your work will be to work with and support the Senior Project manager to ensure smooth delivery of projects, daily resourcing and keeping track of budget across the projects..
Responsibilities will involve:
- Managing your work with a pro-active project approach you’ll oversee the budget, tasks and make sure internally we are where we need to be for our clients.
- Being responsible for managing and sticking to our processes and making sure everyone else is as well.
- You’ll create project plans to manage timelines and hit deadlines and make sure everyone is targeted to meet the deadlines planned out.
- Responsible for the effective and organised management of client feedback to the agency and any push backs from agency to client
- Being responsible for obtaining both internal and external stakeholder approvals
- Deliver client meetings set ups, ensuring agendas are in place and accurate contact reports are produced
- You’ll ensure you follow up all client contact promptly and have responsive communication with them
- Ensuring your Senior PM and Consultant are informed of potential issues with suggested solutions before they escalate
Ownership of the day to day
- Be the expert on the client’s product and guidelines and gain an understanding of their industry/market
- Provide efficient and timely project management support
- Be the person that the Senior Project Manager can rely on to anticipate need and flag issues before they are an issue
- Be completely focused on the admin and systems of the account including responsibility for weekly status meetings, resource bookings, weekly budget reports and forecasts.
- Getting the right sign offs for tasks so work progresses smoothly
- Ensuring relevant resource is allocated in order of priority on a daily basis and liaise with Ops Manager if any resource issues.
- 2-3 years project management experience in a digital environment, preferably some including development.
- Ideally have handled several projects at any one time and on experience of shorter projects (1-3 months)
- A bonus if you have experience of working with eCommerce clients/brands.