Construction Project Manager
- Full Time
We currently have a couple of openings for Project Managers within a Healthcare team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wishing to specialize within healthcare. They will gain hands on experience in multiple projects within this sector.
The ideal candidates should have a proven track record of assisting on construction projects within the healthcare sector. Candidates should demonstrate the ability to balance their involvement on a variety of projects concurrently.
- Degree in a related field.
- Minimum 1 year's relevant work experience in preferably a consultancy firm.
- Predominately been operating within the healthcare sector
- Working towards MRICS.
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and cohesively as part of a team
- Be a good communicator (written and verbal) who interacts well with Clients and other Consultants
- Professional presentation, attention to detail and flexibility
- Ability and desire to progress
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.