KYC Project Manager
An International bank is seeking a KYC Principal Project Manager to deliver a key regulatory project. Must be an individual with strong self-organization as this will be a self-directed role with no oversight and complete responsibility for deliverables of both self and team members.
This role will report into Head of Delivery & Execution and form part of the EMEA Business Transformation & Change team.
- Successful candidate will lead and be accountable for delivery a key regulatory project in relation to KYC – a time critical deliverable with regular liaison at C suite level across EMEA.
- Able to prepare and present to senior level executives with appropriate level of information/duration.
- Effectively manage the project to scope/schedule/budget and challenge respective stakeholders as needed.
- Manage relationship between technology and the business at the project level.
- Analyze project risks, issues, costs, and benefits and make relevant recommendations to business and IT leadership.
- Provide and implement action plans to mitigate risk when applicable.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with all levels of stakeholders, including Executives and able to find solutions where stakeholders have differing views on both approach and impact.
- Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets, and measures of success.
- Manage financial delivery and issue management processes, escalating issues and variances to budgets where necessary.
- Plan and maintain project financial data monthly.
- Develop detailed project plans to manage the end-to-end project activities, interdependencies and execution approach.
- Build and foster a collaborative working environment amongst project team members.
- Working knowledge of audit and regulatory practices ensuring projects they lead are 100% compliant with internal Bank and all external relevant regulations.