Fire Project Manager
My client, industry leader within the fire and security sector are looking to further their skilled workforce by employing a fire projects manager. Working aligned with managers above to complete projects within a timely manner. Ensuring that all major and minor projects are performed to the clients wants and needs.
Your job as a project manager will involve the following…
· Overseeing projects from start to finish
· Performing profit and loss sheets – aligned to companies targets and goals
· Working with external members of staff such as subcontractors to get them up to speed
· Working across all regions you ill responsible for the projects workload in relation to the timescale set
The ideal candidate will have…
· Experience working within the fire protection industry running projects
· Liaising with engineers and managers to offer advice on how to get the projects completed within a timely manner
· Salary is negotiable dependant on experience
· Unique company benefits
· Company Vehicle
· 23 days holiday 8 bank holiday
Click Apply Now to be considered for this engineer position
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.