6 days left
- Full Time
PSR Solutions are recruiting for one of leading Demolition Contractors in the UK. An Opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join the contract on a permanent basis, managing schemes across the North East and North West of England.
The ideal candidate will hold a CCDO Black Card and be highly experienced and respected within the Demolition Sector in on-site management roles.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Oversee assigned projects, ensuring schedules are followed and dealing with health and safety procedures on site.
- Liaise and maintain a good working relationship with Clients, Surveyors, other managers and attend site meetings.
- Ensure all works are carried out under health and safety guidelines.
- Ensure that the highest standard of work is produced by all employees and sub-contractors.
- Assist other management in the overall planning and supervision of projects.
As a Project Manager, you will be:
- Experience in Demolition Management
- CCDO Black Card Holder
- Ideally have Temporary Works Qualifications, MIDE Membership
- Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
- Displays strong leadership skills
- Up to date on the relevant Health and Safety guidelines, including Construction Design and Management regulations.
- IT / PC literate