Technical Project Manager (Digital Background)
2 days left
- Full Time
This Microsoft Gold Partner specialises in Bespoke Software solutions across a number of exciting domains and is seeking an experienced Technical Project manager to join their highly skilled team. The successful candidate will oversee multiple projects and have three Project Managers reporting in to them.
This client will begin interviews immediately as there are a number of flagship projects in Q3 of 2020.
Who you are:
- You will have experience as Programme / Project Manager responsible for planning, tracking and managing projects of various sizes, and programmes of project work
- You will have experience as a Business Analyst responsible for delivering process analysis / redesign, user requirements gathering, functional analysis and test planning and management.
- You will have had a technical background in software engineering
Planning Project tasks via Microsoft Project – using Waterfall and Agile project methodology
Maintaining and updating RAID logs
Planning work for Change Controls
Maintaining Statement of Works
Weekly Checkpoint Reports
Monthly Highlight Reports
Conduct Lessons learned meetings (internal and with customer)
Ensuring staff have work assigned and have no issues or concerns
Conflict management between team members and between team and clients
Ensuring work is invoiced and budget is controlled
Creating weekly burndowns which feed into the Finance P&L
- Strong commercial skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to cope with changing and competing requirements
- Experience of leading and managing a team effectively
- Excellent communication skills and confident to communicate at all levels
- Market leading salary
- 10% Discretionary bonus
- 27 days annual leave
- Flexible working options
- Flat structure with access to Senior Leadership
- Unrivalled career progression internally
I specialise in Project Management candidates here at VANRATH and work with a variety of clients in all sectors. At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible companies and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google.
Finding the 'right' job can be somewhat difficult. Vanrath made the process exceptionally easy for me. I worked with Gary and found him to be professional and efficient. After a few conversations he understood exactly what I was looking for and soon the process I was dreading transformed to be both easy and enjoyable. My experience was solely down to the service provided by Gary. If you're on the hunt for a new role or a career change of some sort; I would highly recommend Vanrath
I would not hesitate to recommend Gary McMahon to anyone seeking a new opportunity. He is incredibly knowledgeable about the local software industry, and his targeted approach meant that I was only contacted with job opportunities which matched my criteria. He moved the process along quickly and efficiently, and I accepted a job offer four weeks after initial contact with VANRATH! Gary is confident in his role and instils a sense of encouragement for the job seeker. Thanks for all your help and support Gary