Through a network of over 100 service sites around the world, Sulzer provides cutting-edge parts, maintenance and repair solutions for pumps, turbines, compressors, motors and generators. We service our original equipment, but also all associated third-party rotating equipment run by of our customers, maximizing their sustainability and life cycle cost effectiveness. Our technology-based solutions, fast execution and expertise in complex maintenance projects are available at our customers' doorstep.
Sulzer, Projects, Success & You.
Project Manager based at Sulzer Pumps in Leeds
Excellent package and prospects
Join the aftermarket Project Management team at Sulzer Pumps in Leeds, as we have some exciting projects for you to work on and you'll be central to our continued success, in a company that gives you the platform to create solutions and impact results.
You'll really be able to make your mark, seeing projects through the whole life cycle from start to completion in support of the objectives of the company's overall business plans and strategies
* Responsibility for monitoring and communicating all assigned project deliverables including but not limited to hardware, financial and commercial outputs, dispute management, customer satisfaction and on-time delivery
* Ensuring that timely client and internal kick-off meetings are arranged and that all relevant project handover documentation is completed and distributed to relevant personnel
* Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers in order to reduce commercial risk and to maximise future business opportunities
Are you a self-motivated and dynamic individual capable of developing relationships and driving results? Do you have good communication skills at all levels and the ability to recognise and execute a given opportunity?
Ideally, hold an HND in engineering or business discipline. You will also have extensive experience in managing projects, contract negotiation in a commercial environment, and Supplier/Customer management experience. Preferably from a manufacturing background.
What we offer in return
* 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days
* Defined contribution pension scheme
* Employee Assistance Program
* On-site car parking
* Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment and Lifestyle
* Long service awards
Come see why Sulzer has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE NOW!
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.