Exciting opportunity to Join an expanding contractor
A real opportunity for personal and professional growth in a period of expansion
A civil engineering company which has been operating throughout the North West for over 10 years, They are an exciting diverse work force with a real passion for delivering a quality service whilst maintaining a happy and healthy workforce.
They have a real desire to continually improve and grow the Business in a sustainable way keeping in touch with the core values which awarded the success's the enjoy today. With this comes a lot of new opportunities across the board and they are looking for the talented individuals with varies experience to join their company which is set to have a record year in 2021 and entering a real exciting time in general.
- Contracts Management within the Highways Division
- Lead, manage, motivate and engage all staff to optimize their contribution to the business
- Manage project reports
- Support and reflect the companies culture within the business
- Ensure a culture of compliance within the business
- Promote a 'Can Do Culture
- Understand, anticipate and deliver client requirements
- Support and implement a culture of customer centricity
- Working with clients to ensure volume is maximised
- Develop Relationships with Clients, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Experience in managing highways projects
- Demonstrates ability to implement and meet targets within contracts
- Has a clear understanding of project dynamics
- Experience of working within an agreed budget
- Understanding of relevant Health and Safety guidelines
- People management experience
- Demonstrates developed communication, relationship management and influencing skills
- Able to manage, develop and motivate a team
- Demonstrates resilience
- Strong Understanding on NEC3 contracts
- Able to make and be accountable for decisions within the project
- Customer relationship management
- Programme management
- IT and data analysis skills
- Ability to understand commercial contracts
If you would like the opportunity to Join an established business during an exciting period of growth and contribute further to this then this is the opportunity for you...
As a project manager withing the highways division you will manage multiple road improvement schemes and be a big part of the works delivered across all of the Regional Frameworks the company are currently on and the new Frameworks they are looking to secure during this period of growth.
You will join a dynamic team with a real drive and passion for quality and productivity and with this will be rewarded both financially with some of the best packages available in the market but also with real career satisfaction which is really important and why this company has delivered and been successful for so long.