Facilities Site Coordinator
The Facilities Site Coordinator will be responsible for the safe management of planned and reactive mechanical, buildings and civils maintenance and minor project works along with coordination soft services departments.
The Client is an attentive and innovative organisation within the Real Estate and Property sector, specialising in delivery of high-quality facilities solutions to some of the most prestigious buildings/ Contracts across the UK. The client is looking for an Facilities Site Coordinator who is up to date with both Statutory Legislation and current Health & Safety requirements to join there site in Folkestone.
- Facilitating the appointment of Contractors
- Agreeing basic scopes of work
- Issue Requests for Survey and Quotation to the shortlisted sub-contractors
- Raise and issue quotes to client
- Ensuring Purchase orders and Sub Contract orders are completed and issued to contractors
- Agreeing programmes of work with the sub-contractor(s)
- Booking contractors on site and facilitating Security Clearance as required
- Ensuring all Sub Contractors Planned Maintenance and Reactive works are completed by due dates
- Managing the delivery of the sub contract works to the agreed level of quality, programme and budgets
- Undertake spot checks on subcontractors and their works on site.
- Managing risks to the works or projects successful outcome
- Reporting to the finance function on works/ projects completion and supplier payments due/ withheld.
- Providing aftercare service to the customer
- Any other duties relevant to the role
- Evaluation of Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) covering supply chain delivered works
- Providing sub contractor's RAMS to client representatives prior to works commencement
- Ensuring all sub contract works are properly permissioned by client Task Supervisor as required by the clients works control process.
- Ensure all sub contract labour resources and any supervisory resource, are fully briefed in and work.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role desirable
- IT literate with a very good understanding of Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience of use of a CAFM / CMMS(CEMAR) system for planning / recording works
- Strong health and safety knowledge - IOSH Managing Safely as a minimum, NEBOSH desirable
- Awareness of potential environmental impacts arising from maintenance and projects works and understanding of importance of minimising harm.
- Previous experience in managing Sub Contract works desirable
- Understanding of principles of commercial M&E, civils, building fabric maintenance and construction works.
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload
- Strong health and safety and environmental focus.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Capability to analyse data
- Capable of working under pressure with the minimum of supervision to clearly defined processes and procedures.
- Ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems relative to their job role
- Ability to give confidence and reassurance to customers
As the Facilities Site Coordinator can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Great bonus scheme
- Fantastic opportunity's to progress within your career