Project Manager - 12 month FTC
Project Manager - 12 month FTC, Inusrance, M&A
A major player in the insurance industry are seeking a porject manager to join their mergers and acquisitions team.
- Are you a bright, articulate project management profesisonal with the ability to really get stuck into the detail?
- Have you worked to an Agile methodology and can you adapt to change quickly?
- Can you influence senior stakeholders in the right way?
- Can you find the relevant, sometimes minute detail in a stack of paperwork?
If the answer to these four questions is yes, this could be a great opportunity for you.
My client are seeking a proejct manager who can manage M&A porjects from a business change perspective. The key elements will be: -
- Due diligence - scouring due diligence reports and identifying salient material
- Investment proposals - spinning up investment decks
- Change controls - ensuring appropriate change controls are in place and adhered to
- Stakeholder engagement - the ability to influence senior stakeholers in the right way
You'll be joining a team of M&A specialists who will initially help to guide you through, but you will be expected to pick things up quickly and run with your own projects ASAP.
In the current climate you will be working from home initially, but my client are epxecting to return to the office at the earliest possible opportunity so you will need to live in commuting distance of Knaresborough.
If this opportunity is of interest please submit your CV in the first instance.