Project Manager - Medical Equipment Acquisition and Delivery
1 day left
- Full Time
Opportunity to join one of the world’s leading supply chain specialists supporting the MOD.
You will be part of the team supporting the MOD in the acquisition of commodities and equipment for UK and front line locations. Focussing specifically on medical equipment you will be responsible for the acquisition and delivery of medical equipment to front line locations.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Assist with projects over their life cycle.
- Coordinate trials and testing of equipment as necessary, including air worthiness, environmental and underwater testing.
- Managing spend allocation to enable completion of projects within MoD budgets
- Stakeholder engagement, often senior military positions, equipment suppliers and manufacturers globally.
- Produce and maintain user documents for Medical, Dental and Veterinary equipment.
The successful candidate will be required go through a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) Clearance.
The position is normally office based from Emersons Green however in the short term may be totally or partially based from home. The position will initially be offered on a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential to become permanent thereafter.
If you have experience working as a Project Manager for the acquisition and delivery of equipment within DE&S, MOD or a Tier 1 Defence supplier environment please contact Mark Stuart at Sourcerock to learn more.
For clarity this is not an IT Project Manager position; the Project Management experience required is the management of acquisition and delivery of equipment.
Reference ID: MS-584
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £50,000.00-£51,000.00 per year