6 days left
- Full Time
Project Manager (Digital Change, Transformation, Product, Data, Systems)
A global leader in education services are looking to hire a talented Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding London based digital product development team.
With technology at the heart of transformation, they are looking for a proactive, pragmatic, self-starter Project Manager who is comfortable working in a face past unstructured environment.
The Project Manager will be accountable for leading and driving multiple data centric digital change projects and will play a key role in helping to continuously improve operational effectiveness, and drive business flexibility, scalability and growth.
The successful Project Manager will have a passion for problem solving, driving change, and bringing people with them on the journey. The Project Manager will manage key data centric projects from discovery through to delivery to optimise technology capabilities, transform business processes and ultimately deliver value back to customers.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager (Digital Change, Transformation, Product, Data, Systems):
- Lead the delivery of projects through Discovery, Build and Adoption - to agreed outcomes
- Drive strong relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Undertake day to day leadership of project teams
- Apply a strong level of governance around projects
- Work with teams across the organisation to manage competing priorities, identify and utilise subject matter experts and resolve key dependencies
- Ensure a high degree of benefit realisation of projects
Experiences for the Project Manager (Digital Change, Transformation, Product, Data, Systems):
- Extensive project management experience across a variety of different business domains
- Experience delivering complex projects involving a range of stakeholders and customers
- An understanding of, and effective management of challenges in regulated environments (e.g. SOX, PCI, GDPR)
- A deep understanding of Agile and Lean methodologies - and high-quality deliverables
- Experience managing vendors and partners throughout project delivery - particularly where offshore development teams play a key role
- Have managed projects in either software development settings or enterprise system rollout
- Demonstrable experience working on projects that have required a reasonable degree of business process transformation driven through technology change
If this sounds like you then please click on apply button below.