Project Manager - Civil Groundworks
Express Recruitment are proud to be partnering one of the UK’s fastest growing independent maintenance firms.
Due to an increased order book and substantial forecasted growth, our client are eager to bolster their talented team with the addition of a highly experienced and technical minded Project Manager, to spearhead a multitude of complex, high risk projects.
Although their offices are based in Derbyshire, you will be required to travel to various customer sites on occasions.
What’s on offer….
You can expect to receive a competitive salary of up to c£70,000, along with a company car, pension, travel expenses, non-contractual bonus and onsite parking.
Our client have a proven track record in offering highly rewarding training programmes coupled with the opportunity to nurture individual development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple geotechnical projects, ensuring they are delivered in a timely fashion, whilst adhering to health safety, and environmental policies and legislations
- Manage supply chain processes, ensuring suitably qualified site teams are drafted in to complete tasks up to company standards
- Monitor and closely review method statements and risk assessments regularly to ensure they are maintained to company standards
- Manage multiple project budgets, ensuring spend is kept within the agreed financial constraints
- Lead and motivate an operational team to ensure monthly KPI targets are met or exceeded
- Ensure project work carried out is in full adherence to agreed terms and conditions, dealing with any contract breaches immediately
- Travel to various client construction sites, whilst managing own diary effectively
- Manage areas of cost planning, CDM regulations, health and safety, quality control and any other areas when required
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Proven project management experience within civil engineering/construction sector
- Demonstrable understanding of geotechnics
- Demonstrable understanding of precast and pre-stressed concrete products
- Proven ability in managing multiple, high risk projects
- Excellent communicator on all senior levels, with the ability to ability to manage sub-contractors affectively
- Full UK Driving License and flexible with frequent UK travel
If you feel you have the right attributes required to excel in this role, then apply today to avoid disappointment.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.