Junior Project Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Junior Project Manager; North East; up to 25k PA My prestigious
Client is looking for Junior Project Manager to join their team in this challenging time.
A role exists to support 16 workstreams that support the 'Mobilisation Plan' - the programme schedule, planning principles, risks, assumptions, constraints, dependencies, issues and other components that support company's strategic objectives.
* Support non-project, non-technical managers across multiple disciplines on how to implement project management principles and processes
* Working with workstream leads to firstly engage them- set up workshops to facilitate discussion
* Assist in facilitating discussion around each functional area in terms of project planning, bringing processes to life and help structure the discussion and process to support the IT Project Manager and the Programme Manager
* Can demonstrate initiative
* Self-confident- can deal with a range of stakeholders
* Delivery orientated
* Ability to challenge
* Ability to assimilate information and present it back
* Ability to coach/mentor non project managers in project planning and reporting on their plan