Air Conditioning Project Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
I have an excellent opportunity to join a very well-established family run business with 42 years experience, who are looking for an Air Conditioning Project Manager in their Facilities department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and assisting in managing, organising and developing the Air Conditioning section of the Facilities Maintenance Division.
Key responsibilities for the Air Conditioning Project Manager:
· Ensuring that incoming enquiries are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
· Actively developing strong relationships with both existing and new customers.
· Manage multiple service maintenance contracts, quoted work and reactive breakdowns in a timely and efficient manner.
· Produce risk assessments/method statements for all planned tasks and quoted works and ensure the provision of a Safe & Healthy working environment.
· Managing best use of available resources, labour planning and allocation of work for reactive, maintenance, service contract and project work.
· Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance, reactive repairs and installation works are carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices.
· Develop existing customer relationships, generate new customers.
The Air Conditioning Project Manager will have the following skill set and experience:
· Recognised Refrigeration / air conditioning qualifications,
· Experience of managing projects or working in the facilities Maintenance sector.
· Recognised mechanical qualifications (desirable)
· Knowledge of other building services an advantage.
· City & Guilds 18th edition (desirable)
· Must have a proven track record in air conditioning
· Estimating and project management/facilities management and service contracts.
· Must have a sales and business development aptitude.
Benefits for the Air Conditioning Project Manager include:
· Competitive Salary - £45,000
· 5 days per week, from Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm
· 22 days paid holidays plus statutory days
· Company car, available for private use/or company van if preferred
· Turnover Based Group Bonus Scheme
If you are interested in the role please apply or call Liam Mills on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)