4 days left
- Full Time
Major Players are working with a leading digital brand seeking an experienced creative Project Manager to join their busy team.
You will contribute to the smooth running of their studio and delivery of integrated creative assets.
The Project Manager will:
* Manage multiple briefs at a time across the brands integrated channels
* Take ownership of integrated creative projects from brief to delivery including scope, timelines and supplier relationships
* Produce estimates and liaise with stakeholders ensuring they are kept up to date
* Ensure projects are completed on time and to budget
* Provide comprehensive reports and foresee project road blocks
* Manage studio workflow and understand it's resource needs
The Project Manager will have:
* 2 years project management experience within an agency or studio environment
* Experience within healthcare would be a great bonus
* Experience managing digital and integrated campaigns
* Budget and scheduling experience
* Great attention to details and expeirence producing reports
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.