Helpline Project Manager
Helpline Project Manager (6-month contract)
This is an important and exciting role, which provides the opportunity to manage and deliver high quality specialist services to those in need.
The successful candidate for this role must be a self-starter and a highly motivational candidate with call centre expertise. A strong track record of project management and business case success.
Working within a call centre environment your responsibilities will be to;
- Manage projects
- Draw up options appraisals, business cases and service specifications
- Devise and oversee implementation plans
- Lead procurement
- Devise and manage commercial contracts
- Experience working in a similar role
- Based in Leatherhead, with some potential to travel
- 6 month contract (potential to extend)
- £46,000 - £52,000
- 37.5 hours per week
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Stakeholder pension scheme with contributions matched up to 10% of salary
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted healthcare cash plan
- Training and development including continuing professional development opportunities
- Parking onsite
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.