Implementation Project Manager
For over 20 years the Vilicom vision remains unwavering – to enable millions of people around the world to empower themselves with the freedom to communicate, learn, share and work from anywhere. We provide consultancy, project management, mobile coverage systems and testing services for clients in a diverse range of industries and are growing our teams.
We are looking for an Implementation Project Manager to join the team and to provideon-site implentation management of inbuilg and DAS sytems on 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G technologies.
Principal Objective of Position
Onsite Management of Inbuilding/DAS installation activities
The objective of this position is to provide onsite coordination and management of the delivery and installation of our inbuilding wireless solutions. The Implementation Project Manager will play a key role onsite and will lead cross functional teams (Both in house and subcontract), to complete projects within agreed timelines. The Implementation Project Manager will also ensure that our solutions comply with any customer and product standards or deployment requirements and CDM regulations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Ownership of onsite activities ensuring Bill of Materials is accurate and delivery lead-times are in line with the project plan.
- Ensure all projects are resourced accordingly effectively forecast and planning of all internal and external resources.
- Prepare installation project plans defining resource requirements, lead-times and installation risks.
- Oversee all installation activities on site paying full attention to CDM requirements. Working knowledge of PC/PE Pre Construction Phase plans and RAMS.
- Oversee installation activities ensuring committed installation complete timelines are met. Ensure best practice installation methods are utilised.
- Installation quality control of 3rd part installation teams. Ensure Hops and As built drawings are relevant and valid.
- Develop installation risk assessments and ensure all risks and issues are effectively mitigated and communicated to the wider project team.
- Daily communication of status and progress of site build.
- Regular updates to the company project management system PPO.
- Travel to customer sites across the country as and when required.
- Follow project management methodology to ensure that project keeps on track, issues are resolved, and reporting is accurate.
- Ability to run Site master and interpret test results, CAT6a continuity testing, Knowledge of NEMO Handheld testing useful.
- Min 7 years in Installation of GSM/UMTS/LTE in-building mobile coverage system (In a supervisory position
- Proven experience of inbuilding and Radio installation projects
- Subcontractor onsite Management
- Team leadership and effective communication skills
- CDM regulations working knowledge
- Previous Installation and Hands-on experience of RF/Optical/Cat 6 systems
- MS Project working knowledge.
- Driving License essential