5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is looking for IT Technical Project Manager.
This client has brand-new offices and has proven to be a positive, fun and productive environment for their workforce. With the contemporary interior design, break-out areas, roof top terrace, games room and an in-house canteen, employees are thriving in their jobs and having fun!
They offer lots of opportunities to develop and further their employees' careers offering training and personal development plans. They are a very sociable Company and regularly hold events such as Pub Quizzes, Sports Events, Awards Ceremonies and many more.
Our client is growing their Operations teams. This exciting new role has come about due to the large number of new business proposals, they are working on. The IT Technical Project Manager role forms part of the projects team within the IT department. The purpose of the role is to lead the project management and support delivery of Projects.
To apply for this role, you must have been an IT Engineer previously.
Duties of the role:
* Lead the project management of IT projects ranging from 5-500 users.
* Manage stakeholders within our customers businesses and within the business to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
* Work closely with other teams (service desk, installations, and telecoms project management) to ensure exceptional quality of project delivery with minimal disruption.
* Manage project risks and mitigate where possible.
* Produce and own project documentation (statement of works, change log etc)
* Providing pre & post support for IT Projects that you are responsible for.
* Assisting delivery engineers onsite with remote troubleshooting, config changes etc.
* Ensure documentation and handover to BAU for projects is
* Provide exceptional customer service throughout the project process.
* Work with Account Managers & BDM's to provide solution design and technical scoping.
* Where required, attend customer meetings for pre-sales & project meetings.
It would be great if you could demonstrate the following skills:
* Excellent organisation skills with a great attention to detail.
* Excellent communication (in person and telephone) skills.
* Able to manage a varying workload and prioritise your work based on urgency.
* At least three years' experience in an IT Support role.
* Experience with Windows Server & Desktop OS, Office 365, Virtualisation & Networking.
* Experience with delivering IT projects (server migrations/deployments, email migrations/deployments).
* Experience with Cisco Firewalls and Switches.
* Experience with SQL, VOIP & SANS.
If this sounds like a role for you, please contact us or apply on-line today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.