6 days left
- Full Time
PropertyLoop is a start-up that helps users find, rent and manage a property, all in one place. The community is powered by landlords, who provide their tenants with great properties and personal management of the relationship throughout the stay. The community is built on a trust-based relationship and ensures that everyone looks out for each other.
PropertyLoop was founded by a team of property experts who have significant experience in the industry and have previously built and managed one of London’s leading real estate companies.
This is a start-up role and we want to make it clear that it is a pressurising role which involves long hours and being on call at crazy hours. The platform is evolving incredibly fast and brings with it the usual growth issues associated with a scale product. If you are after a comfortable 9-5 then this is not for you. If however, you thrive on building things and being a part of something special, then get in touch!
- Goal oriented, highly motivated and able to work under minimal supervision in a cross-functional environment at detailed levels whilst taking account of interdependencies at higher levels.
- At least 2 years experience in a technical project manager role.
- Strong background in system implementation project management using proven software development techniques.
- Effective presentation, oral, and written business communication skills with various audiences and levels.
- Ability to quickly respond to changes in business scenarios, projects and resources - adapting accordingly and positively.
- Data analysis experience.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate requirements brainstorming sessions.
- Effective decision-maker – balance risks and benefits for the overall good of PropertyLoop.
- Proven past in technical and engineering project delivery.
- Experience in the property industry will be a strong benefit.
- Lead multiple, varying scope cross-functional projects, providing project leadership and daily management through end to end project life cycle.
- Manage server integration aspects directly with one or more third party integration partners.
- Oversee all aspects of project information including timelines, resource allocation, scope and definition
- This may include development of detailed project requirements in areas such as operations or finance.
- Manage cross-functional business and operational requirements and expectations with realistic project plans.
- Actively seek out and resolve cross-functional and business issues.
- Assist management in assessing and prioritizing projects.
- Actively seek problem resolutions.
- Support internal and external groups.
- Analyse data and report to management and others.
- Build a strong relationship with cross-functional internal organisations.
- Navigate and execute in an environment of ambiguity and lead teams to the successful delivery of solutions.
What’s In It For You
- Remote working
- The chance to build something special and work directly with experienced founders
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a company that is breaking new ground
- Full autonomy over your own projects
- Opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with support from talented and empathetic teammates
Based on experience
How to Apply
Please send your CV or a short intro with your bio