Project Manager Groundworks / Geotechnical
Are you a Project Manager with Rotary Bored Piling experience looking to oversee large & varied projects for one of the largest geotechnical / groundworks Company in the world?
This is an opportunity to expand or develop your career in a renowned company with unparalleled training and progression on offer.
The company specialise in groundworks / major engineering projects and are known across the Globe. They hold multiple sites and work on some of the largest groundworks projects over the UK and abroad. Making this a great company to develop your Construction or Geotechnical career.
This role would suit someone with Construction or Geotechnical experience looking for a role with autonomy and progression.
- Working on large & Varied Groundworks / Foundations projects.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure smooth deliveries.
- Key role within the company's growth and development.
- Construction / Civil Engineering / Geotechnical qualification
- Previous experience within a Construction or Civil Engineering environment.
- Strong knowledge of Rotary Bored Piling.
- Full UK Driving license and flexibility required.
Assistant Project Manager, Senior Engineer, Geotechnical Engineer, Project Manager, Geotechnical, Groundsworks, Civil Engineering, Civils, Rotary Bored Piling, Piling, Foundation, Projects, Engineering, Contractor, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Bicester, Aylesbury, Bletchley, Buckingham, Brackley, Leighton Buzzard.