6 days left
- Full Time
A Project Manager position has become available in Central London with a leading cost management, project management construction services consultancy company.
The successful canditate will help develop a number of projects whilst working directly with clients. Full training and support will be provided.
The successful Project Manager applicant will be working on a health and edcuational project for a premium college in Central London.
A fully supported APC program will be offerd to the candidate as well as generous benefit package such as Birthday leave, Life Assurance and Pension.
- Work directly with premium clients to create and develop a number of projects concurrently from start to completion, ensuring successful delivery for a range of demanding clients
- Manage the delivery of a range of construction projects including office and retail developments to produce the required deliverables including working to budget, time and quality requirements.
- Prepare and maintain Project Reports including programme, quality and cost.
- Advise and carrry out service supply appointments including tender selection and documentation etc.
- Attend and at times chair meetings as agreed with the client and where appointed direct/instruct on behalf of the client.
- Manage all stages of the project and respond to any matters relating to the client. Execute recognised project control techniques including value and risk management processes.
- Communicate with all client suppliers and operators to ensure the client brief and specification are adopted, maintained and delivered to agreed programmes.
- Manage on-going project reviews, change control and completion activities.