Project Manager & Assistant Project Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
- Large scale EfW project in the London area
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Waste Infrastructure Experience
- 2-5 years Project Management Experience
- Experience working on a large-scale project
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Experience representing the client or main contractor on site
- Working as a Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager on full lifecycle Projects
- Worked on EfW or Major Utilities Projects
- Working along side the Project Director & Senior Project Manager on the full day to day site & project works.
- Full Project Management duties including looking after the Client & Subcontractors on site
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.