4 days left
- Full Time
A well-established company in East London is seeking an Experienced Project manager / director to join their team in a permanent position. The ideal candidate will be working on a variety of workplace projects within the professional services sector.
- You will have a good understanding of the end to end design process and work across all RIBA stages
- commencing in the marketing phase through construction completion
- Leading less experience team members across all stages of the process including test fit options, programming, schematic design, design development, specification and tendering
- Creation project records including execution plans, budgets, time frames, programs and monthly overview reports
- Management of multiple global accounts and team collaboration across various locations
- Proven experience of Corporate/workplace Interior Design, international experience is advantageous
- Project management experience is essential
- An understanding of AutoCAD and Revit is appreciated
- Ability to manage multiple projects which may be in varying stages of design or implementation
- Knowledge of FF&E Documentation and procurement processes is a bonus
- Fluency in a European language would be advantageous
Excellent graphic and visualisation skills to communicate processes in the delivery of project
About The Company
- medical and dental insurance
- pension projects
- Career growth potential
- Project ownership and responsibilities
- profit sharing and twice annual bonus opportunities
- Work life balance
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics and software knowledge, for this Project Manager, Workplace Project Experience role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role.
In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 are our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give Article25 and you £150.
Rupert Staveley Interior Design Consultant Associate
BA (Hons) MDes Architectural Yacht Design
Rupert has vast experience of Architectural and Interior Super Yacht design and a broad understanding of the design industry. He applies his knowledge and experience of successful design, to find the most talented designers and has a valuable understanding of what our clients want.