Project Manager - Civil / Construction CRE
Working for an award-winning multi-disciplinary civil engineering company with an excellent reputation for delivering major signalling and OLE infrastructure projects nationally
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Experience working as a project manager on network rail projects.
- A Background working for a rail/civils contractor.
- Experience working a CRE (Construction or Civils)
- Degree level qualification in STEM subject or equivalent suitable experience.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Qualifications in Civil Engineering or Construction.
- To lead the safe delivery of projects to achieve the required cost, time, delivery and quality objectives within corporate guidelines.
- Develop appropriate delivery and supply strategies and plans for specific projects or jobs ensuring that corporate principals are maintained.
- Ensure high safety standards are adhered to by ensuring compliance with Rules and Regulations.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.