This Project Manager's role is with one of the UK's leading main contractors operating across most sectors of the built environment. They have positioned themselves the market leader player and this particular role is to work on Logistics and Distribution Centre projects of circa £100million.This is a rapidly growing market for them, and they are keen to strengthen their senior level capability.
We are looking for a Project Manager with extensive experience within the logistics and distribution sector. You will be site based delivering schemes on a national basis as a Project Manager your principal accountability will be to ensure that the project is delivered safely, on time and on budget and in budget
Additional functions of the role are:
• Technical: Ensure all technical requirements of the project/works are carried out by appropriately skilled resources.
• Commercial: Accountable for profit and loss performance, to agreed targets, for the allocated project/works.
• Procedural: For allocated project/works, ensure work progresses in adherence with relevant policies and procedures.
• Relationships: Contacts internally and externally are mainly at senior levels Making and influencing senior external contacts (including negotiation) is a major part of the job.
• Reporting: Timely and accurate reporting including risks, financial status and progress. Context: Responsible for leading a team working proactively with minimal direct supervision.
The initial scheme will be a new build distribution centre and previous experience of working on buildings of this type is essential.
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to join a growing division where you will be a key player in its future success. There will be good prospects of progression along with a competitive salary, benefits, package and as well as being cash rich they have £550 million secure for 2021 ready to be delivered...... click apply for full job details