Senior Project Manager
We are very excited to be working with a leading name in construction projects, assisting their search for a Senior Project Manager based in Birmingham, West Midlands. This is a role which will see the successful candidate manage a variety of large-scale, complex projects and programmes focused specifically within the HealthCare sector.
Our client is well-established with successful delivery on an international scale. Their values, central to their success, are based around their people and their clients.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Strategic Workshop Facilitation inc. Comms, PEP and PID
- Budget management
- End-to-end Project Management inc. feasibility and progress
- Resource coordination
- Risk Assessments
- Other ad-hoc duties associated with the role
The Senior Project Manager will need to have:
- Relevant Degree
- Associated Chartership in Surveying or Building
- Project Management Qualification (APM)
- Proven success leading large-scale, complex consultation programmes, specifically within construction and healthcare
- Contract Administration experience (JCT & NEC)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
It would be nice if the Senior Project Manager has:
- Business development experience
This is a great opportunity not to be missed and is open to applications across the West Midlands, including Birmingham. We expect interest from a number of candidates so please don’t hesitate to apply with an updated CV.