HR Payroll Project Manager
HG is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, promising to provide True Hospitality for everyone; making you feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, wherever you are in the world. Strong future plans and recent successes, especially across the luxury space is what has made us stand out from the crowd. Last year we opened 411 new properties globally and despite the unique global situation this year regarding Covid-19 we have continued to grow our portfolio in 2020.
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for simply being you. At IHG we celebrate our differences and we believe everyone has something unique to bring to each team.
Your day to day
The HR Payroll Project Manager will lead payroll projects and implementation of new programmes supporting regional priorities. Working closely with sub regional teams and other functions on project planning and management, engaging key stakeholders for input and ensure implementation plans are executed effectively.
- Development of project scope by clearly identifying objectives and expected outcomes. Engage key stakeholders including sub regional teams, other functions and teams that contribute in the project scoping process.
- Set up critical path for each project, conduct periodical reviews to ensure that the project is completed within the planned timeframe.
- Responsible for forming a project team identifying project leader, sponsor and resources required and chairing project team meetings.
- Manage the expenses involved on individual projects according to the allocated funding including any third party costs, travel expenses and other miscellaneous costs.
- Set up periodical project updates engaging key stakeholders to report on progress and obtain updates.
- Preparation of presentations / planning documents for approval of the Leadership Team, Functional Team, ROC and Operations Forum.
- Develop implementation plans accordingly to ensure all new programmes and initiatives are effectively cascaded and embedded.
- Set up pilot testing, using the feedback from users and key stakeholders to fine tune the programme content.
- Work closely with sub regional team and Human Resources on developing and facilitating workshops / training programs as part of the implementation process.
- Follow through on the implementation process by setting up relevant monitor system.
- Evaluate and measure on impact accordingly to the identified objectives and user comments. Analyse metrics for program impact including response rate and engagement.
- Act as Lead to France Payroll system review and implementation (if applicable)
What we need from you
- Bachelor degree or an equivalent degree
- Professional Human Resources qualifications would be an advantage but not mandatory
- Extensive experience in project management and payroll processes
- Experience of working in large multi-national companies
- Ability to analyse, interpret and extract trends from data and analysis
- Establishes goals and objectives and sets performance targets
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Deliver presentations with impact
- Focus on building relationships that are based on communication, trust and respect
- Encourage a positive team culture and facilitate team discussion
- Effectively communicates at all levels
- Fluent French speaker (desirable)
What we offer you
We like to believe we offer a unique culture, where there’s inclusivity yet room to be yourself. When hard work pays off, it’s positive to know you’re appreciated.
Alongside our great working environment (currently virtual/remote working environment), we’ll offer you a strong package firstly including an industry competitive salary, an annual bonus, healthcare and incredible worldwide hotel discounts.
As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.
Closing date for applications is: 6th of November 2020.