Finance Integrations Project Manager – GTS and Surety
The Project Delivery team includes the Business Analysis, Project Management and PMO teams and provides analysis, documentation, and metrics related to the practices involved in managing and implementing projects within LSM
About the Role:
- Working with the Sponsor and Business Analysis team to support the delivery and creation of project requirements and solutions.
- Finance Integration Project – delivering target operating model
- To undertake all aspects of the planning process and to maintain and manage detailed plans throughout the project lifecycle, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements
- To build the vital project lifecycle documentation, ensuring all project documents are complete, accurate, current and stored appropriately
- To handle partners utilising the Communications and Training Plan to support the embedding of Change
- To develop the Business Case and ensure it's regularly reviewed and updated throughout the lifecycle of the project
- To generally run, lead and close down the project and ensure that a suitable BAU transition plan is in place that addresses the readiness of users, compatibility of work systems and the realisation of benefits
- To contribute to the continuous improvement of the Business Change function
- To undertake any reasonable request made by the line manager
What the ideal candidate will have:
- Validated project management experience with a good understanding of business analysis and change management
- Ability to work independently and use their own initiative
- Project management qualification (preferably Prince 2 practitioner)
- Demonstrable focus on successful delivery of multi department / business area projects including IT elements
- Agile experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Wide experience with project standards, governance and methods
- Consistent track record of leading project teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of Claims and/or leading similar projects is desirable
What we can offer you:
At LSM, we recognise and encourage the values of diversity, inclusion and collaboration and we know that working together to share our unique perspectives helps us make better decisions, deliver innovative solutions and pursue our goals.
We know that each of us has a ‘unique perspective’, shaped by our different backgrounds, personalities, life experiences, beliefs and many other dimensions of difference. We are a proud sponsor of MumsNet and encourage a flexible work life balance.
LSM reward individuals based on their performance, ability and attitude, no matter the focus or seniority of their role, with our competitive benefits package. All LSM employees have access to flexi-benefits to suit their particular lifestyle needs, which include competitive basic salary, pension and bonus, 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy or sell 5), generous contribution towards gym membership, private health and dental care and full health screening, good maternity and paternity leave options, full study support towards any relevant qualifications and flexibility to work remotely. On top of all of this we are based in the prestigious Walkie Talkie building and all employees have individual and guest access to the Sky Garden.