Project Manager Development Respiratory (m/f/d)
600 million people worldwide suffer from asthma and COPD. Many of the innovative drugs are expensive. Sandoz is committed to providing affordable generic medicines for respiratory diseases. By working in product development, you will contribute directly to the Sandoz mission.
Within our development department, as Project Manager Development Respiratory (m/f/d) you are responsible to manage different projects to develop complex respiratory products.
Your main tasks:
• Functional lead of an international project team, responsible for the development of complex respiratory products
• Definition and execution of project goals in accordance to global strategies
• Organising and leading the planning and execution of projects (timelines, costs, resources, quality), developing strategies to minimize project risks
• Drive collaboration of all project relevant functions within a matrix structure (e.g. Technical development, clinical development, patents, regulatory, ...)
• Ensure compliance with national and international requirements of health authorities
• Interface within product development as well as functions outside product development
• Active communication of project risks and actively contribute to decrease project risks