WHY: Fintech is one of the fastest growing SaaS markets and company has grown through the current economic climate
Package: £30,000 - £40,000 + benefits (25 days holiday, free gym, flexible hours, laptop, Deliveroo Fridays, etc.)
Office: South Manchester
- Are you an organised and detail focused Project Manager?
- Do you have experience managing software (Saas) or IT projects?
- Are you an excellent communicater who can spin multiple plates whilst liaising with large clients?
We are working with a leading North West Fintech Software Vendor that have been growing year on year even through the recent economic challenges. Following a successful 2019/2020 they have moved into our brand new 3,000 sq. ft. offices in South Manchester and plan to grow again this year by over to 25%. Their SaaS platform is used by some of the UK's best recognised companies and this leading software enables clients to contact their customers in a more proactive and effective manner whilst helping to manage billing, payment, & collection operations.
Due to growth, they are looking for an experienced Project Manager. You will work close to all the existing teams (Development and Sales) agreeing on project objectives. Using your detail orientated mind-set you will make sure that all the aims and quality standards are met. This role requires direct contact with our clients via phone, email and in person so the candidate will need to feel comfortable and confident in a customer service role. This is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact quickly whilst having scope to hire a junior member of staff within a short space of time. No two days will be the same and this role will undoubtedly propel your career.
Project Manager - Job Accountabilities
- Work closely with Managers, Directors, Development and QA teams to lead multiple projects at a time
- Agree project objectives and coordinate data collection from all members of the project
- Make sure that all the aims and quality standards of the projects are met
- Report to the Client, Account managers and Directors on progress
- Evaluate the success of the projects and share lessons or best practice with all the teams
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Help with project documentation
Project Manager - Experience Needed
- Experience working in Web, Telecommunication, or Software (Saas) industries will be preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage priorities and work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Technical knowledge enough to understand software development methodologies
- Understanding of web technologies
- Knowledge of IT Project management methodologies (Prince2)
- Ideally you'll have experience in the Atlassian suite or similar (Jira, Confluence) and experience with MS Project